Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I'm Buying A Brunell Jersey while it's still on SALE!

After witnessing the first Pre-season game...I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Brunnel Command those drives. He didn't put it into the end zone, but he sure threw the ball like the "Mark of Old". I would hate to see a QB controversey this year, because I'm still a Big Ramsey Fan.....but I believe Coach Gibbs defintely saw something with Mark which most arm chair QB's failed to realize.

Anyway does anyone know who is selling a Brunnel jersey for the cheapest price in town?

Originally posted by RAVENS_SUCK_HUN

Yeah, then you'll have to make that tough decision on wearing either your Brunell jersey or your Tony Banks jersey. Good Luck Brotha!:doh1:

There on sale for a reason!

Hey you can't compare Banks with Brunell...Banks was never a Pro -Bowler like Brunell. And if your Honest with yourself...you defintely thought the acquisition of Brunell before he played last year was a GREAT Pick up by the Skins.

Originally posted by LightenupSandyBaby

Hey you can't compare Banks with Brunell...Banks was never a Pro -Bowler like Brunell. And if your Honest with yourself...you defintely thought the acquisition of Brunell before he played last year was a GREAT Pick up by the Skins.

Your right. I was excited when we first got Brunell. Then he started losing games for us.

Nothing against you, I'm no longer a Brunell fan. I don't want to see him on the field during a regualr season game. I'd much rather see J. Cambell.:2cents:

It's a long season. If PR is the starter, the odds of him starting the entire season (injury, performance, etc) are not good. And we know how JG feels about rookies. Brunell looked decent. He's not going anywhere soon.

Archived