Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need Some Help People!

My computer had to be reformated the other day because of a virus and I lost almost all of my skins videos......

If you could....Please load some of my videos on yousendit.com and send me a private link so I can redownload them and put them on my site again.

Videos I need are ...

Cooley

Ramsey

Gardner 50-50 lol

THANK YOU!

What you should do to prevent this from happening in the future is go buy another hdd. Put this hard drive in your pc as a slave on the primary channel or primary master on the secondary channel (sata, ide, scsi (will be scsi id 1 and should be going into scsi HBA, if you use it), whatever). This way if your sys drive gets rocked, you can have all of your content (ie movies) on a separate drive. Blowing out the system drive would mean very little to the data on the secondary or primary master just so long as you have the media player/converter required on the system drive post-formatting. you would, of course need to format that drive as well (no OS on it) in computer management. Format with NTFS as opposed to FAT32 in lieu of the ACL integration (CACLS) in windows NTFS file systems.

Originally posted by tabularasa

What you should do to prevent this from happening in the future is go buy another hdd. Put this hard drive in your pc as a secondary master or primary master on the secondary channel (whether it be sata, ide, scsi, whatever). This way if your sys drive gets rocked, you can have all of your content (ie movies) on a separate drive. Blowing out the system drive would mean very little to the data on the secondary or primary master just so long as you have the media player/converter required on the system drive post-formatting. you would, of course need to format that drive as well (no OS on it) in computer management. Format with NTFS as opposed to FAT32 in lieu of the ACL integration (CACLS) in windows NTFS file systems.

Nice sig pic dude.

Archived