Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nemo...#4 on depth chart

I am living in Charleston, SC, home to Citadel football.

I was talking Skins last night at a local bar, and the bouncer mentioned he was good friends w/ Nemo (Nehemiah Broughton), and talks w/ him frequently. Apparently, Nemo stated he is in the #4 spot in the depth chart as a tailback.

I thought this was post-able. If this is the case, who would be the #3 spot? Rock C? White?

Thoughts?

That sounds about right. I think Rock is number 3 right now. I think White is going for the HB role. Thanks for the news... it'll be an interesting battle but i think Nemo will find his way on the Practice Squad.

the Redskins will have two tailbacks in Portis and Betts and the other players including White and Broughton will fill in as short-yardage rushers, h-backs, and special teams regulars as the staff sees fit.

I don't think the depth chart behind Betts at RB is especially important right now in terms of where these guys stand.

White seems to have more promise as a counter-balance inside rusher and short-yardage guy.

Rock is a guy the team supposedly tries to replace each summer and yet he manages to make the final roster every year :)

Archived