Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Miami v. Detroit Game 5

Guest Gichin13

Guest Gichin13

Man the Heat are playing well tonight. Looking pretty grim here at 3 minutes to go in the third quarter for Detroit.

Guest Gichin13
Originally posted by Bonef1de

Detroit jus cut the lead in half and Wade is in the lockeroom. UH-OH Shaq. Detroit will never stop playing.

Miami still hanging tough ... Wade must be really hurting. Detroit needs a strong run pretty soon here.

Guest Gichin13
Originally posted by Bonef1de

Yeah whats up with all the offensive charges?

Seen more weak charge calls tonight than the total of many games in the playoffs. It has hurt Detroit more, but that last call on Shaq was a joke too.

Whatever happens i just hope Miami wins the title. We can put a nice spin to our season. "Wizards become only 9th team ever to overcome 0-2 deficit but get put out in the second round by the nba champion miami heat. :laugh: We can then make the homer argument "well if we didnt get matched up against miami we could be playing for the title!" :nana:

Guest Gichin13

Interesting series.

Rashied really did nothing tonight. Detroit's defense seems much more intermittent this year than last year. At times, their D has been great, at others they seem to lay back and wait for things to happen for them and go one on one. I think Miami is taking this series, probably in seven games. I would have picked Detroit going in.

I think Detroit would do better with San Antonio than Miami.

Archived