Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOUR...... Golf advice needed

TerpsEagles

If you're just learning I would go with a used set, I got a new set when I was just learning and some of the marks I made on the clubs about made me want to cry.

I played in high school and have had the orginal T-zoid pro's that someone else mentioned for about 6 years now and love them, but I've mixed and matched fairway woods, drivers, and putters in the mean time and I've bought and sold clubs on eBay and have had a good experience. I've found that you get better deals on eBay than on the Golf Club Exchange.

I wish I could play enough to get back to the point where I could play a true blade, there's no feeling like it.

Originally posted by zoony

:doh:

I haven't had time to get out the way I used to... I've only played once this year and it was ugly. :)

In my early 20s I played a couple times a week, and I'd consistently shoot in the low to mid 80s.

Actually, my iron play is the only thing I can really count on no matter how long its been. I can't hit any of my woods, can't putt, can't chip... but I can stick a ball on the green from 150 yards out all day long... no joke :)

But then comes the 3 putt :doh:

That's the one thing that's been strong for me lately is my putting. I played nin holes yesterday afternoon and shot 40 with 5 one-putts. Keeps my scores down.

Funny thing is, I'm putting with a Ping Measuring club, if you know what I mean. It is the one that has the bolt through the shaft and all the measuring lines on the grip.

I made a deal at a local golf course and bought it for 75 bucks. It's 36" long. I'm a pretty tall guy, so maybe that's why my putting has improved so much

Archived