Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Imaginary Clinton Portis Thread (MERGED x 2)

CHUBAKAH

Originally posted by redskins4life234

Haha, But it was in his basement, and its no stripper pole, its a "fireman" pole.

yeah, and real firemen use it to get to their firetrucks when its a fire... please its a striper pole for the hoes.

Originally posted by Leonard Washington

maybe he had something better to do. :whoknows:

as long as he shows up on sundays, that's all i care about.

He very well may have had something better to do. But because I am a Redskins fan, I spent an hour glued to the tv waiting to hear what he had to say. Next time I guess I just need to go find something else better to do and just record the supposed interview.

I checked with someone at Redskins Park and both times, just like with Santana Moss a while ago, Portis was scheduled and ready to go on....then NFL Network changed its plans because of other stories. I have a feeling they are going to have a hard time getting players (at least Portis) cooperation at this rate.

Originally posted by andyman

I checked with someone at Redskins Park and both times, just like with Santana Moss a while ago, Portis was scheduled and ready to go on....then NFL Network changed its plans because of other stories. I have a feeling they are going to have a hard time getting players (at least Portis) cooperation at this rate.

At least I now have the comfort of reliable information. Thanks andyman.

Thanks andyman!

I'll bet you're right about the players' future cooperation as well. I wonder what the guys at the NFL Network are thinking. It's not like there was any earth shattering breaking news today.

They run a 24x7 network and don't have time for the NFL players they have waiting to go on? :rolleyes: They're not very bright at the network are they.

Originally posted by SkinsNatsFan

It's not like there was any earth shattering breaking news today.

You are absolutely correct. How many times did they talk about Ray Buchanan's career? How much time did R.Eisen waste talking about absolutely nothing with W.Sapp?

Yeah, they wasted 10 minutes talking to "big play" Ray (as in if you are a WR you will make a big play on him) and his washed up career. Pathetic. Total Access must be hurting if they are going to have him on the rest of the week.

:puke:

I emailed them @ totalaccess@nfl.com

I think if you waited through both shows to see portis you should too!

Just wrong to make us watch all the Jerry Rice BS last week and then Billick/Ray Buchanan this week for NOTHING!

THEIR REPLY:

"We are truly sorry. Due to the teams training schedules sometimes the

> athletes are unable to do all of their media requests.

>

> We will do a better job updating our promotions in the future."

Originally posted by Kevin B.

I emailed them @ totalaccess@nfl.com

I think if you waited through both shows to see portis you should too!

Just wrong to make us watch all the Jerry Rice BS last week and then Billick/Ray Buchanan this week for NOTHING!

THEIR REPLY:

>

Wow, they responded? I emailed also...no respose.

Originally posted by Kevin B.

THEIR REPLY:

>

I wonder who I'm going to believe between andyman and some public relations flunky stuck on e-mail response duty.

Originally posted by jrfriedm

I wonder who I'm going to believe between andyman and some public relations flunky stuck on e-mail response duty.

I was going to reply with what anyman said but why beat a dead horse.... I just thought it was time to call them out, they were very responsive, hopefully he'll be on next week!

Archived