Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Espn forums down??

Obibyn23

Is it just me or has the ESPN message boards been down for you to the past few days?? Everytime I try to connect I get a "cannot find server" page...

They really do stink, and its giving me more and more reasons to make extremeskins my #1 forum home..

Originally posted by Obibyn23

Is it just me or has the ESPN message boards been down for you to the past few days?? Everytime I try to connect I get a "cannot find server" page...

They really do stink, and its giving me more and more reasons to make extremeskins my #1 forum home..

i actually visited that slime pit yesterday, worked fine.

but your last sentence is all that you needed to say! ;)

Originally posted by Obibyn23

Yeah im starting to see the light. But im just curious. Go and see if you can get on there if you dont mind just so I know its not just me.

Havent you noticed though my more frequent posting here?

'skins board is working fine for me.

i have noticed. i'm sure pretty soon, you'll not even miss the espn boards when they are down. now, on the other hand, extreme was down for a 1/2 day or so a few weeks ago, that was tough. people around here actually got some work done.

Hmm thats weird..I wonder why its not working for me. Did they start an Ip ban?? I coundnt imagine getting banned myself. Im not the "troll" type..

Oh well, its for the best. Looks like im pitching my tent here for the long hual....

good to see you over here obibyn. You probably know me as arenas2hughes over there. I was gettin sick of the idiots over there changing their username only to continue with the same ignorance. Hell, we can talk Wizards here. I didnt realize there was a message board for every team. Obibyn, and dviands I wont go over there if you guys dont :cheers: :laugh:

Too many trolls and not enough talk about the redskins. All it was on there was trolls talking about the skins sucking...blah blah blah. Its more personal over here and easier to get along with people.Im glad i left that peice of:pooh: This site is night and day compared to any other boards. Howd you guys find extremeskins?

Originally posted by Doozinbrah

Can't quite remember maybe I googled Skins sites. Or maybe somone posted a link to Extreme over there and I ventured here.

bang's "hoedown" cartoon lured me here. i have to admit, the color scheme was hard to adjust to, but now i wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Good to see you guys. Yeah im done with it. Its not like I can go there anyways because for some reason the forums dont show up for me. But you are right. Its nothing but garbage over there. Only thing that sucks is when im in the mood to completely break some one down and decipher there stupidty I cant. Sometimes I have been known to get a bit :evil: in my posting.....

As for how I found Extreme, I believe a link was posted reffering to someone's post here at the ESPN boards....

Archived