Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's Going On At Redskin's Park Today?

RF4L

Seriously,

What do you think is happening?

Everyone really pissed off about yesterday and vowing to take it out on the Bears?:mad:

Or, just farting yesterday off and heading out to deposit their checks for a little xmas shopping?;)

I know what my guess is.:gus:

Helton is doing his best Shar Pordanish impression by blaming everybody but himself in his head.

Mike Stock is watching old teams of the Special Olympics for idea's on how to get his guys to play better.

Ramsey is telling himself that he could of won yesterday

Bruce is indeed getting more coins printed.

Dan Snyder is sniffing ether under his desk and starting to believe he's never lost to Dallas.

Originally posted by ljer

And Brucey would proceed to march his overpaid ass up to Danny's office to whine. :cry:

And it would be the last day he ever suited up for the Skins. That, or I would be fired and on the way out, I would give danny the whistle. Which is probably what he really wants anyway.

Originally posted by Sarge

And it would be the last day he ever suited up for the Skins. That, or I would be fired and on the way out, I would give danny the whistle. Which is probably what he really wants anyway.

Just what Marty should have done.

Yuckety yuckety yuckety

" hey man can i get another case of that power bar crap my cousin is out"

"I need a new suit that's a bit flashier, anyone got your tailor's # handy?"

" do we get a Christmas bonus"

"i know i should be paying attention to the film, but shoot man there are only two games left and the guy next to me ain't as good no-how"

"bad weather like this, shoot i think i will just hang out in the whirlpool today, coach will not say anything"

Originally posted by Cleotis

well isn't this what everyone wanted? to get good draft picks? people seemed alitte miffed last week when we won...

WHAT???? Losnig to Dallas at home like that doesn't count when talking about draft picks. If it was a tough loss to the Rams or some ****, then it would be okay, because we may get a better pick. But a shut-out, home loss to the most hated team in the NFL isn't anything to be happy about. F the draft position...we the **** kicked out of us by the damn Cowboys!!

They are packing their belongings going home for the offseason, whats the point on hanging around and showing up for the next 2 games. It is not like they are going to play for pride or anything as unimportant like that. This bunch of losers are just playing out the season, they lose the next 2 games they don't give a rats a$$ they are getting paid and home for the Holidays. Merry Christmas

The Christmas spirit is in full-swing at fedex field:

Lavar's Xmas shopping will be in the free agent market, where he will find a new team that will bring he and his family (?) some happiness.

Then..."Tiny Tim" Hasselbeck stands up on his crutches and says, "God bless us, everyone." He then goes on to buy his leading reciever from yesterday's game a gift. The card reads- 'Dear Mr. Terence Newmann- Thanks for catching all of my passes!'

Ramsey has been shopping round the clock for a nice boot to fit over his newly-repaired foot. "Something in muave would be nice," he says to himself. "Hmmm...," he thinks. "Then I would need a muave armsling, a muave finger splint, a muave kneee brace, and an overall muave bodycast."

Darrell Russell is busy in the black Market. He and his new buddy, Byron Chamberlain, have started a holiday business to sell ephedra online. (in case you're interested, it's called overweight_hasbeens.com). They are making good profits so far!

And Snyder...well...he was visted by three ghosts...the first of which, the ghost of Xmas past, was a visit from JKC. He revealed how it was to win superbowls to Snyder. It was an amazing trip that brought Snyder down memory lane.

He has yet to be visited by other ghosts.

Archived