Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Redskins Roster Prediction

CTskin

Peterson's signing puts the RB position back into a bit of uncertainty. It's still likely the team only keeps 4, but are they really going to keep Kelley and Perine and Peterson? Means no real back-up to Thompson. I still don't get the love for Kelley. I'd rather have Perine if given the choice. But if they want to keep both, then both Marshall and Bibbs go. And maybe that's okay. Both were freely available in the middle of the season last year, and could be again. Or even if they aren't, similar level players might be.

Still hoping someone on the line beats out Bergstrom. But the whole back-up OL has looked terrible. Nyeske's probably the only guy there you'd want to have to play.

I still have to wonder what's going on at safety. Apke's a project, though may be able to be a useful special teams guy. But that's basically Everett's role. You can't really have two special teams guys and no bona fide back-ups at safety. Especially since Nicholson had injury problems last year. That means cutting Everett (which no one expects) or Apke (which no one expects) or keeping 5 safeties.

Archived