Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Combine for Season ticket holders

Hoover-ball

It was really fabulous. Ken Harvey, Gary Clark, and Ravin Caldwell were walking around helping with drills the whole time. Gary Clark said I made a nice catch! Caldwell would rush you and try to make you drop passes by yelling.

There were three stations. One where we played in teams of two in QB-WR vs Defenders against eachother on pass plays.

The next was where the "coaches" threw pass patterns to us.

And one was defense cone drills with lots of back peddling.

This was all on the field and casual. Some people did things many times and others not as much. All ages were present.

Then we had BBQ in the press box and Crowder and Swearinger signed autographs, The SB trophies were out and they gave away team posters.

Amazing effort by the Skins staff.

Oh and how could I forget they ran two flag football contests. One for kids and one for adults. My team lost but it was a close game and lots of fun to play on the field!

I really like that the Redskins do things like that.  I've heard that the Pittsburgh Pirates have a list of 12 items that their STH's can pick from to participate in, and one of those is taking on-field BP with other STH's shagging fly balls.  They call your name when you walk up and everything.  I would really like for the Orioles to do something like this, I think they are really lagging behind as far as rewards for STH's goes.  We essentially have dollar-for-dollar trade, which is really nice, but they only give us a half-assed "appreciation day" for everyone. 

2,500 points. Very doable. I have now done every event they offered, Flag holding, Tunnel, Pregame field, FG kicking after game, post game press conference twice and a meal with Doc Walker. I also got a portable power pack and I still have points left.

Earl

The Orioles do a nice Fanfest and the hour earlier for STH's is well worth it.

I would take more though!

Archived