Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Kind of Fan Do You Consider Yourself?

Diehard Otis

Identify Your Fandom  

146 members have voted

1. 1. Which Option Best Describes Your Fandom?

• I'm not a Redskins fan
    • My time as a fan of this team is all but over.
    • I've just about had it with The Skins, but I still root for them.
    • I used to be a bigger fan of the team. These days, I'm just here.
    • I cheer for several teams. The Redskins are one of them
    • When asked, I answer Redskins. That's about it.
    • I'm more of a fair weather fan.
    • My team is The Washington Redskins, period.
    • I stick by the team through thick and thin. I'll always support them.
    • I'm one of the core Diehards. This thing is for life!

This poll is closed to new votes

It pains me to say, but I had to go with "I used to be a bigger fan".  It's changed for me this year, it really has.  Didn't care about OTA's.  Camp was in full force before I even cared to check. Totally forgot about the Ravens game and didn't think to even check the score until Saturday.  Worse still, the Redskins come to Los Angeles TWICE this year for the Rams & Chargers and I think I'm gonna pass.  It's not at all about the money but more about my waning passion for the Burgundy & Gold.

I cannot think of the right words to be honest to explain what type o fan I am.  The type of fan that still gets chills and has to catch his breath a little bit when I watch th

Sorry the video does not play and I do not know how to delete it. My apologies.  

I've been on the kool-aid train since the late 60's.  I could not change now if I wanted to because following the Redskins is something that I shared with my mother.  Many a day or night was spent with the two of us screaming at the tv, discussing the most recent issue of pro football weekly( back when you got it through the mail) and eating Krispy-Kreme donuts.  Just something that always triggers good memories for me.

Archived