Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Looking to buy out someone’s season ticket contract

skinsforlife101

Hello all, I am looking to buy out someone's season ticket contract. I am looking for two lower level seats. Preferably 100 level however I would not mind 200 level as long as the seats are below row 11. If anyone is interested in selling there contract just PM me.

Would a mod please move this over to the Classified section for some reason this ad was accidently placed in the Tailgate

You can not take over/buy someones "contract" out from the Redskins unless you're an immediate family member. At least thats the way it has been for a very long time, doubt they changed that policy... you can how ever buy season tickets on the aftermarket from people selling them, you just cant have them put in your name then get billed every season like a normal season ticket holder unless you're family.

Hello all, I am looking to buy out someone's season ticket contract. I am looking for two lower level seats. Preferably 100 level however I would not mind 200 level as long as the seats are below row 11. If anyone is interested in selling there contract just PM me.

Would a mod please move this over to the Classified section for some reason this ad was accidently placed in the Tailgate

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?380516-Season-tickets-lower-level-section-118-row-21-awesome-seats-with-green-parking!

Archived