Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants - you have some explaining to do

kiingspadee

One owner PM'd me and said he saw you were down in the third quarter 17-0 but apparently you won 10-7 so you restarted? Not able to check the stats on XBOX and see the restarts but what is up with this?

I mean I am sorry but man up and take losses people. I got killed by the Titans (just played terribly) but quitting?

People need to start explaining the restarts the MOMENT it happens and stop with this crap

As most of the people I've played so far that I've actually talked to in game can attest, I do not care one bit about my record. Nor losing. I've joined this league to have fun and meet fellow Skins fans. That being said, if you want to witch hunt me, call me out, put my name on blast like that. Get your facts straight first. Then call me out. My house lost power. I had to restart because the xbox got shut off. If you don't like it, well to ****ing bad. But that is the truth. Case closed.

As most of the people I've played so far that I've actually talked to in game can attest, I do not care one bit about my record. Nor losing. I've joined this league to have fun and meet fellow Skins fans. That being said, if you want to witch hunt me, call me out, put my name on blast like that. Get your facts straight first. Then call me out. My house lost power. I had to restart because the xbox got shut off. If you don't like it, well to ****ing bad. But that is the truth. Case closed.

join the league on the new site please..

Archived