Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question on making vids

no1fanofno21

I downloaded the game of the skins vs. saints and tried to edit it but it was a no go in pinnacle ultimate. I think it might be the HD but feel its on my end. Maybe i need a better graphics card or something?!?

Im not real good at this stuff but have a clue at what im doing, any and all help is appreciated.

I downloaded the game of the skins vs. saints and tried to edit it but it was a no go in pinnacle ultimate. I think it might be the HD but feel its on my end. Maybe i need a better graphics card or something?!?

Im not real good at this stuff but have a clue at what im doing, any and all help is appreciated.

Dont know how good of a editor that is, but just to see if it works try to do it in Window Movie Maker.

You're going to spend 2K+ to make videos, seems a bit odd, but hell if you have the money, buy me one too =D

there is a little frustration here after getting pinnacle to have it just work on vids ive used with my minidv camcorder. I def don't have the money...........my college just got a couple of mac labs tho, so ill probably go play on those.

p.s. insane thanks for another great vid of the cards game on tyt

• 3 weeks later...

Archived