Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Say Hi To The Youngest Skins Fan

Cycopath

he is a cute little guy... congrats to you and the Mrs...

Hopefully he migrates to the revered star someday... ;)

thanks...

negative on the conversion. i actually converted the wife from the darkside. we will be glad to come visit once a year and give ya a friendly ass kickin

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :point2sky :point2sky :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

thanks...

negative on the conversion. i actually converted the wife from the darkside. we will be glad to come visit once a year and give ya a friendly ass kickin

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :point2sky :point2sky :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

Good luck with all of that... you haven't fared well over the years...

The wife is humoring you... she still carries the torch for the revered star... ;)

Here's my baby girl...

Victoriacowboys.jpg

Good luck with all of that... you haven't fared well over the years...

The wife is humoring you... she still carries the torch for the revered star... ;)

if she knows best, then she has been converted. otherwise it could be a bumpy ride.

btw, how did your cowturds fair this year? if i remember right we held you out of the playoffs.... :silly: :laugh: :D :dallasuck

:notworthy of the dallass fan :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ps, send meshawn a message to not get scared so easy

[]

[]

[]

[]

[][][][][][]

[][][][][

[][][]

[]

didnt know they make jerseys that small! is it an authentic? :)

When I was looking this year for Jerseys all i could find was Arrington in infant sizes. I just didn't want to teach my son to whine all season so I went with something else. That, and I'm not sure how long Arrington will be with the Skins after this season.

Archived