Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst thing to happen to U in Philly?

Martini

With all this talk about the evil that is the Philly Fan and my going there for the first time on Sunday I wonder......What is the worst thing to happen to you at the hands of a Philly fan?

Ain't nothing going to happen to you....as an Eagles fan I can tell you that as long as you can dish out what you receive, you'll have a good time. Most of the fans, espeically the die hards like myself how sit in the lower levels, Sec 130 St 14-17 (It's good to work for Cingular Wireless!) to be exact often welcome fans of other teams to join us before the game starts. Tailgating, whatever....its only a game. The young drunks who come in smelling like Mad Dog 20-20 are normally the problems, but they usually puke themselves out of the stands by the 5th series......

Anyways, you have nothing to worry about, just have fun and forget all the stories you hear, they ain't true. The Linc is a great place to watch a game....great seats, great view, great beer! Try a cheese steak and you'll feel the love! :cheers:

not sure about the Linc but the had one at the vet. Being from the Philly area I have seen some games here. And I have seen alot of things happen from fans getting the cars kicked, Seen a skins fan get a blanket thrown off the 2nd level for waving it. And of course the fight when the are losing. This all happened at the vet I havent seen a game at the Linc yet.

Ain't nothing going to happen to you....as an Eagles fan I can tell you that as long as you can dish out what you receive, you'll have a good time. Most of the fans, espeically the die hards like myself how sit in the lower levels, Sec 130 St 14-17 (It's good to work for Cingular Wireless!) to be exact often welcome fans of other teams to join us before the game starts. Tailgating, whatever....its only a game. The young drunks who come in smelling like Mad Dog 20-20 are normally the problems, but they usually puke themselves out of the stands by the 5th series......

Anyways, you have nothing to worry about, just have fun and forget all the stories you hear, they ain't true. The Linc is a great place to watch a game....great seats, great view, great beer! Try a cheese steak and you'll feel the love! :cheers:

don't believe him he's reelin u in for the kill :laugh:

exactly, I have lived here for five years and besides the NFC East rivalry poop-talk, I have been fine. I wear my gear all over the place such as Chickie's and pete's, Pats/Genos, Penrose Diner and all the other S. Philly establishments. Its not like every Eagles fan wants to jump you; just the drunk A-holes like Number5 said. This will be my first game here though so I m excited.

I went to a Eagles game with my wife, we joined another couple who live in Philly about three years ago. We won this game.

All of the security had orange jackets. And you could see them converging on a spot in the green crowd every 10 minutes or so to break up a fight.

Towards the end of the game, when we scored the winning touchdown, a row of Eagle fans threw beer all over us. That didn't bother me so much, it was more bothersome for the Eagle fans five rows between us and the beer-thrower.

Is it me or are there more fights at FedEx when the Eagles play here? I see security guards throw out people mostly during NFC East games, but probably more during the Eagle games.

Archived