Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scrimmage Thread

Originally posted by ciresolstice

man the article on nfl.com makes the skins sound terrible in that game/scrimmage... I know, I know..its just a srimmage..but you'd like to see or hear some signs that things are moving in the right directions...obviously the ravens O and D were pretty good, why can't ours be.

Well I look forward to how the rest of the preseason plays out, hopefully relatively injury free..and hope things sure up and improve heading into the Reg season.

We didn't look like a good team out there period. Its still early but this morning the Colts and Falcons looked to be in mid season form:doh:

Originally posted by RDSKNfaithfull

We didn't look like a good team out there period. Its still early but this morning the Colts and Falcons looked to be in mid season form:doh:

^^^ yeah the colts and the falcons look like real NFL teams...and good ones..i watched the first few drives when I got in this morning 5am. Peyton is peyton..just marched them down the field..Edgerin had a couple nice runs...Warrick Dunn ran well..and Vick threw some nice passes on the run and had a decent scramble... I will watch it in its entirety when it re airs at 6pm est.

Originally posted by alton66

Yeah, but they only started TC on Monday, so there will be some rust.

I completely agree with this, alton66. A week of camp and going against a great d will make your O look flat. Plus, no Portis or Betts runs. The O-line is going to take some time to jell--and I really wouldn't read too much into Ramsey's play yet. THIS IS THE FIRST SCRIMMAGE! Now lets light a fire, and get it going. We get the Ravens again in a few weeks.

Disregarding my comment about scrimmages, isn't it about time for Ade to pack his bags? wow. :puke:

ANother note: the AP report said Taylor Jacobs hurt his toe and will have an MRI. THat guy just can't stay healthy. Things are looking better and better for Antonio.

Also, Springs tweaked a hammy. Do we have ANY CBs left???

C'mon Carlos! We need you! (And it sure wouldn't hurt to have Lavar out there, would it?)

Archived