Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Eagles - The Linc (Tailgating?)

superozman

Anyone going to the game this Sunday? Sitting anywhere awesome with the lower ticket prices? Prices are falling, but i expected a little cheaper. May hold off a day or 2. When is the last time to buy for NFL on stub hub when it's not "Instant Download"?

Anyone interested in meeting up to tailgate for a little while?

For SH delivery I'm pretty sure your purchase needs to be completed before noon today. However, with the amount of instant downloads available and the flooded market I think you'd be better off waiting till Fri or Sat. JMO.

Thanks! I did check, and the overnight $17 delivery is the only option, but I grabbed row 4 tickets on the Redskins side for $60 so even with that to me it was worht it.

I have a feeling not many skins fans will be there, with the meaningless game and their hatred for going to the Linc.

The Philthies should be pretty tame this time. With nothing to play for after a crash and burn season they were very chill on NYD in 06 as we clinched our playoff berth. By far the best of my three games at the Stink.

I expect them to be tame as well. Now the next day, for the WC, I expect the Rangers fans to get fully abused. Althought there will be a lot of them.

My last game at the Stink Swoop followed me around for 10 minutes pecking my head, which I considered good fun. Coudln't really get the mascot in trouble though, could I?

But I don't know if Skins fans would make the trek. I guess i'll find out soon enough!

I was just offered 2 free tickets today in my office - our firm has season tickets and they're fantastic seats. Not sure if I'm going to accept them or not.

Quality and free would be hard for me to resist if I lived out of market and only had one chance a year to see the Skins play close to my home. But given the circumstances of this game it isn't hard for me to understand your hesitation..

OK, so I took the tickets -- Club tickets section C17. Woot! Never been to the Linc. I usually park at the Holiday Inn and tailgate there for Phillies games.

Nice - I've never tailgated for an Eagles game. But for Phils, I always tailgate @ the Linc. But that is permit only, so I figured I may go to one of the Phils lots, maybe sneak in to see the Winter Classic set up!

Nice - I've never tailgated for an Eagles game. But for Phils, I always tailgate @ the Linc. But that is permit only, so I figured I may go to one of the Phils lots, maybe sneak in to see the Winter Classic set up!

I was thinking about doing the same thing!! I assume you're going to the game on Sunday, right?

I was thinking about doing the same thing!! I assume you're going to the game on Sunday, right?

I am, I don't have club but I paid cheaply for row 4, never sat that close (EZ - 10 yd. line, but still). I do not know if I am tailgating, as the night before is NYE, and I need to save my liver for the Classic Monday. But I can always try!

Archived