Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CM: Washington Redskins Week #11 Preview: Tennessee Titans (Prediction: Titans 31, Redskins 20) [MET]

Sportsgod

*Actually twice Mark. You locked the one thread before a modification can be made..........important thing is............what do viewers think of the article/the prediction?

P.S.--- I KNOW that creampuff Torain will be out yet another week. Dude is as durable as peanut brittle...............Look for me on the 50-yard today at Fed Ex. Will be wearing white and cheering on the local lad Evan Royster (PSU's all-time leading rusher) and my hometown boy, Matt McGloin, the Scranton Slinger (#11)...........I'll be the one with the model good looks wearing white........... :)

*Actually twice Mark. You locked the one thread before a modification can be made..........important thing is............what do viewers think of the article/the prediction?

...No, you obviously still don't get it. So that's also an "important thing".

And it was locked because you didn't follow the rules in the first place. So yes, three times.

And yet another OP with no substance, just trying to attract hits to your website.

Edit: Should've just let this thread die, my bad. It was a third of the way down the first page, but hadn't been posted in since this morning. Slow day on ES I guess.

Archived