Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles @ Redskins MNF Tickets???

munchak21

All of the tickets in the stadium are sold as season tickets.

That being said, there are people that get tickets just to sell them, so odds are if you go to stub hub or something like that, you can already find these tickets on sale.

I am not 100% certain though.

Monday night game tickets are the most likely to be sold on the after-market as some of us can't always get there to use them.

Additionally, having brought my then young daughters to the tear gas game, I know many parents wont deal with the drunk Eagle fans. (funny as it was to watch them scream E-G-A-L-E-S)

If you are willing wait until the very end, they will go will face or less (expect to pay double the week before)

In the unlikely event there are media/visiting team turn ins for this game, those will be offered to people on the wait list.

I wouldn't say its all that unlikely these days.

Remember last year when they had lower level midfields for the Philly MNF? Up to four seats together in sec 142. It was the crown jewel offer of visiting team returns from the TO.

See post #138

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=299347&page=10

All of the tickets in the stadium are sold as season tickets.

That being said, there are people that get tickets just to sell them, so odds are if you go to stub hub or something like that, you can already find these tickets on sale.

I am not 100% certain though.

Seems to me that almost every game last season, I could go on ticketmaster the week of the game and choose from any number of "media and player returns."

I wouldn't say its all that unlikely these days.

Remember last year when they had lower level midfields for the Philly MNF? Up to four seats together in sec 142. It was the crown jewel offer of visiting team returns from the TO.

See post #138

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=299347&page=10

...but we're gonna be a lot better this year, right? ....(like we've been saying for the last 10 years)..........

I will admit that I have been surprised at the number of games that have been available the last couple of years. I spread the word for the opener with the Dolphins a couple years ago and got a lot of Thank yous from people who were able to get tix this way. I think somebody said that every game for the last two years has been available except Dallas in 2008......wow.

Archived