Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

HHM is here -- Post game thoughts

HeHateMe

Disappointed with the L, of course.

Happy with the effort. The refs did us absolutely no favors, but cant chalk it up to that.

New England is just damn good. Period.

Tough to keep up with on all fronts. Not particularly mad at anyone one player or aspect of the game.

Would've like an adjustment to take Welker out of the game but that probably wouldve meant more of Moss.

Really, it's going to be tough to stop this team. Washington may be able to slow them a little bit, but theyll figure them out, as theyll figure just about anyone out.

I'll have more during the week as I digest the game a little more and watch it again.

But still confident in saying Dallas is still the cream of the NFC. Washington probably wouldve been right there with us if they pulled that one out today.

But after seeing Washington let that game slip away, and seeing how GB can easily be beaten in Lambeau, I'm still pretty sure Dallas is the best team in the NFC.

Which really, isnt saying much right now.

Post, and I'll reply as necessary.

What makes you think your important enough to post a thread about your thoughts? ha, :jk:

umm, I think the nfc is like this-Packers, cowboys, and redskins all are the best.

Everybody else is too hard to tell.

Those teams killed themselves with penalties and how can you think dallas can beat packers in Green Bay when they could barely beat buffalo?

Dallas might be better than the packers and redskins, but it isnt by much and you know its true. Our defense worst game was against the giants and we gave up 24 pts. Not too bad if you ask me.

Your vaunted defense just gave up 48 points and a career record for Brady. Last week you escaped with a win by a point over the hapless Bills, and you're here saying your team is the best in the NFCE.

Well, big deal.... :laugh:

Every team that passes on you has success...it's not a mystery...

But, try to console yourselves in whatever you can...keep puffing up NE...I'm sure it'll let you sleep tonight.

:laugh:

Pretty much agree with those sentiments. I thought we had a shot to make it interesting when we went for the 4th down at midfield only to be called back by holding. To even have a shot at beating those guys, you can't kill yourself with penalties. We have alot of work to do! :(

Only real problem I had was, bascially, game on the line, 4th and goal, early in the 4th (down by 14) and they play call fade to Hurd?

With all the weapons on offense and plays created for each player, to call that one is just difficult to swallow.

Then to follow up with the FG is just strange.

Other than that, I won't b#itch too much.

Your vaunted defense just gave up 48 points and a career record for Brady. Last week you escaped with a win by a point over the hapless Bills, and you're here saying your team is the best in the NFCE.

But, try to console yourselves in whatever you can...keep puffing up NE...I'm sure it'll let you sleep tonight.

Sadly for you tr1, this Dallas loss is more important to you than the Redskins loss.

Knowing New England did what they were supposed to do is going to help you deal with the disappointment you experienced from 1 to 4 pm today.

Hope it helps!:thumbsup:

Actually, their 5-1 record says they are the best team in the NFCE. Dissenting thoughts are purely opinion.

I wasn't even mad about the game. WE were winning in the thrid quarter.

The offense Needs to help the defense and start off faster.

Fix the dang penalty problem you can't have 12+ penalties against the pats and win.

Having Henry and Newman healthy would help out so much.

Tank will help in the center.

Sacked Brady as many times has he has been sacked all year. Plus we hit him a lot and roughed him up.

Overall we moved the ball pretty well, except we had so many penalties that killed drives. The game would have been much closer if not for that. Defense needs to work on defending those crossing routes, but we did take moss out of the game. Good lesson learned in this game I expect we will be back rolling again next week.

Only real problem I had was, bascially, game on the line, 4th and goal, early in the 4th (down by 14) and they play call fade to Hurd?

With all the weapons on offense and plays created for each player, to call that one is just difficult to swallow.

Then to follow up with the FG is just strange.

Other than that, I won't b#itch too much.

We should have went for it for sure. The FG there pretty much accomplishes nothing. I thought we hung in there pretty well but you have to be error free to even think you're gonna have a shot at those guys. This slow starting first quarter stuff has to end as well.

What the hell are you talking about? The Packers looked horrific today. I'm surprised they even won.
yes they did. and you guys looked horrific against the bills? Stop acting like you guys looked better in the last 2 weeks. Did you forget the bills game?

yes they did. and you guys looked horrific against the bills? Stop acting like you guys looked better in the last 2 weeks. Did you forget the bills game?

The difference I see with the Dall/Buff game and the Wash/GB game is that we stole that one and had no business winning it.

GB stole todays game from Washington, because, really, they had no business really winning today either.

Again what are you talking about. Your creating scenarios with Dallas vs. Green Bay and who looked good against who. Who cares? Dallas lost. I know you're happy about that but you just sound foolish. :rolleyes:

The difference I see with the Dall/Buff game and the Wash/GB game is that we stole that one and had no business winning it.

GB stole todays game from Washington, because, really, they had no business really winning today either.

but, Beating the packers in bad weather in Green Bay is tough.

Romo sits to pee almost gave the game away in Buffalo before redeeming himself towards the end of the game. Our defense played well last week. Today we went up against a juggernaut and had the lead in the second half. What point are you trying to make?

Again what are you talking about. Your creating scenarios with Dallas vs. Green Bay and who looked good against who. Who cares? Dallas lost. I know you're happy about that but you just sound foolish. :rolleyes:
You were downplaying the packers because of how bad they looked and I reminded you of how you guys looked against the bills.

Dallas lost. The officiating wasn't a factor. Players committ penalties against superior opponents because they have to in order to avoid getting burnt. The PI call on Moss was BS, but Dallas lost by 21 points....

Kosiers hold on Bruschi really pissed me off. Not that it was a bad call but because it probably wasn't necessary. The PI call on Moss was BS.

Romo sits to pee almost gave the game away in Buffalo before redeeming himself towards the end of the game. Our defense played well last week. Today we went up against a juggernaut and had the lead in the second half. What point are you trying to make?
your defense played well against the 31st offense in the league? What a ****ing accomplisment!!!

Archived