Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Battlefield 2

Isifhan

Anyone on here play this (PC version)? Just picked it up the other day.

So here's my advise, download the most recent patch allot has been fixed in th game, then play regular BF2 for a few months, then download the Point of Existance mod,.....then about this time next year buy BF2142 because some sweet mods should be hitting buy then.

Single player is no good but you will need practice, go online and prepare to be dominated, but its the only way to get better.

Also check out this site, for all the news and tips you need, the forums are ecellent. www.totalbf2.com

See you on the Battlefield....

I bought it... never really got into it too much. I bought it for the 360 and like that version. I know everyone says keyboard and mouse have better controls, but I like the feel of the 360 control, Got it from playing Halo i guess

Do they allow 360 users and PC users play on same servers? It would not be fair to do so...

Do they allow 360 users and PC users play on same servers? It would not be fair to do so...

No they do not it's two totally different games.

And BTW, I used to play the BF series religiously since BF1942. BF2 is an amazing game. But yeah there are a lot of people who play just to spoil other peoples fun(i.e., cheaters/hackers/teamkillers).

If you can find a server you really like-it can be the funnest game you've ever played. I'll be playing again soon once Forgotten Hope 2 comes out for it. It is a WW2 mod and should do away with some of the more griped about gameplay elements.

I'll see ya then(it'll be out in a month or two I hope)....:cheers:

I do, nothing like knifing someone. I cant wait for the new one comming out soon Battlefield 2142. looks friggin awesome.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/battlefield2142/

Actually dreamingwolf, the free demo comes out this Friday. It is one map multiplayer with conquest and titan mode. I won't be touching it with a ten foot pole but that is beside the point and my own personal preference.

Here's a link were I d/l all of my demos, drivers and patches.

http://www.fileplanet.com

As BlitzPackage said, no they don't, they are actually different in games. There is a game coming out next year that will be the 1st cross platform game. You can play on 360 and PC. Lots say computer will have an advantage and they haven't said how they will combat that...

Archived