Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ive Never Been So hype over an NFL Game

Braz03

Ive never been so hyped up over an NFL game before. Its rediculous, its just tuesday, im sitting here in statistics class and im wishing it were saturday right now so i would only have an hour wait before game time. gaaaahhhhh

LETS GO SKINS.

Im extra hype one of my good friends here at Va Tech is a die hard seachicken fan ( only god knows why on that one) but watching us beat them for a second time this season sitting right next to him is going to be awesome.. I love it here at TECh you cant swing a dead cat around without hitting someone in skins paraphanelia.

For us youngsters, this is our first time in this situation... I mean, I've been a Skins fan all my life .. but when I was very young I was just excited to watch the Skins win because of my father, in '99 I was even too young to really enjoy it... so this is my first go as a REAL fan.

I know--it's really so bad--it's all I can focus on.

I mean.. its not all that bad, When's the last time we actually thought we had a shot to make it to the big dance? This weekend I feel is our biggest test, and we will shine!

now... gotta get back to work:doh:

Yep...every week the same crazy crazy anticipation..

Reading all the posts... checking ES for new posts.... searching the net for Redskins articles...

Going over the stats... looking at the matchups...

When I get home I look to see what is going on on the NFL Channel.... search for any reference to the Redskins in the guide...

Crazy I tell you...crazy!

(driving wife crazy too..)

HTTR!!!!

:eaglesuck :eaglesuck :eaglesuck

Ive never been so hyped up over an NFL game before. Its rediculous, its just tuesday, im sitting here in statistics class and im wishing it were saturday right now so i would only have an hour wait before game time. gaaaahhhhh

LETS GO SKINS.

I know right, I can barely sleep at night.

Archived