Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

No signings today?

sammino

Wow its been like 3 years since we didnt sign a player ont he second day of free agency.. feels kind of weird.. anybody else got that feeling?

As for Pierce, there is no way he will play as well as he did here this past season.. You ask me why I KNOW this.. very simple. Greg Williams.. Thats it..... He is the reason why Pierce was successful, he put him in a position to succeed.. to best use his skills..

Anyways, Lets sign another lineman, de, or wr.. We need some entertainment around here.. Came home and there is nothing good to read about lol :)

Atleast we got a Center which in my personal opinion was our biggest need. We were getting destroyed on the Center/DT matchups causing our guards to compensate way too often, not to mention the false starts and bad snaps that cost us games.

Atleast we got a Center which in my personal opinion was our biggest need. We were getting destroyed on the Center/DT matchups causing our guards to compensate way too often, not to mention the false starts and bad snaps that cost us games.

Center was a must and we got the best one available in FA. I would like to see us re-sign Smoot and then hope the trade goes down for Moss for Coles. Next, it would be nice to get a 3rd rounder for Gardner. Then in the draft have the opportunity to grab either Williams/Edwards or Williamson with our #9, in that order.

Archived