Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New York Giants @ Cleveland Browns Game Thread............

Tom [Giants fan]

I wanted to be the one who started this thread tonight even though I won't be here much. Hope you guys don't mind.

The Giants can take a decent hold of the division and even the conference with a win tonight before the brutal part of their schedule starts. And with the way the 49er's played most of the game yesterday, I am counting them in that brutal part.

what was the illness that put winslow in the hospital?

Winslow was hospitalized Thursday with a still-undisclosed illness and remained at the Cleveland Clinic until being released Sunday.

The Browns have provided no details about Winslow's medical issues as the 1-4 team prepares to face the undefeated reigning Super Bowl champion Giants.

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5jl9Ku0qXHvXMuAGTe8wrAj8JWnkQ

I heard winslow had swollen testes LOL read it all over BBI

http://www.cleveland.com/nfl/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/sports/12236274583840.xml&coll=2

spacer.gifspacer.gif

Tight end Kellen Winslow, who looked fine when the team returned from its bye weekend on Monday, visited a doctor Thursday and missed his second practice in a row.

The Browns say Winslow is out with an illness, but won't disclose what it is.

"We're sending him down and letting the doctors look at him and they'll let us know," coach ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Romeo Crennel said.

Winslow reportedly suffered soreness in his battered right knee in the Cincinnati game, but the illness apparently is not related to it.

Osi was on ESPN~

Asked which TEAM was a concern for the Gnats in the NFC EAST:

He PICKED

He PICKED..............................the Iggles?????????????:doh:

Well Osi.....................:rolleyes:; you're not going to be a news broadcaster for 8 or more years~ per ESPN~ so you are NOW marked for the Washington Redskins "to be all over ya" :cheers:

Archived