Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

buying tickets in the tailgate club seating

retusmc

Hello first time poster but anyway i'm looking to buy tickets to the Skins vs Saints home game, but stubhub says this is Tailgate club seating. Does anybody know if I need a special pass to sit there or anything it's my first game so i'm not too sure any help would be greatly appreciated :logo:

i think you mean "club level" seating. it's kind of a wine and cheese section b/c mostly area businesses own the seats. you can get beers directly delivered to your seats, however.

you'd probably be better of buying tix from someone in the classified section of this site. it will be a lot cheaper. if it's your first game, you want to sit with true redskins fans anyways, not guys who are there to discuss finance.

i think you mean "club level" seating. it's kind of a wine and cheese section b/c mostly area businesses own the seats. you can get beers directly delivered to your seats, however.

you'd probably be better of buying tix from someone in the classified section of this site. it will be a lot cheaper. if it's your first game, you want to sit with true redskins fans anyways, not guys who are there to discuss finance.

Sections in the 100's and 200's aren't in the club level. Did you see the picture he posted?

no you don't need a special seat, they just put people who have the tailgate club in those seactions also, they still have regular ticket holders mixed in. you just need a pass if yuo were going to the tailgate club tailgate party

its a decent deal because you get free food and drinks until game time...not bad really if you like bbq

A decent deal if you're not the one paying $55 outa pocket for catered buffet food. (which I suspect may be mediocre at best) More like $110 if you're w/a friend.

$55 goes a lot further w/ Famous Daves carry out BBQ if one is willing to eat in the parking lot b/f the game.

What ever floats one's boat.:cheers:

Yes. I wouldn't spend $55, and I wouldn't do it for just the food. But I think most who pay that are doing it for the seating, not the food. Fortunately, you can get those passes for less on the after-market.

And it is nice to hang in the club and watch the 4 PM games.

I have to admit though, the 5th quarter party is pretty cool. It's the best way I know to kill an hour while you wait for the lots to clear.

Archived