Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Game Download

pgreena911

LOL

I don't know how fast you think this happens, but it takes awhile to do games buddy.

I have to record it, then delete the commericals, the brought to you by stuff, etc, then save it, which takes about 30-45min, then have to downsize it which takes about 6-10 hours.

Yeah, some people have it where they can upload it right away, but I figure you all would rather have my HD quality :)

What torrent program are you using?

I dont know. I now see its been downloaded to my files, rather on my desktop. When I try to open it or try to download again from the site it does nothing.

Oh well, Im a ignoramus at times when it comes to the Internet and all its workings and so forth and whatever.

I dont know. I now see its been downloaded to my files, rather on my desktop. When I try to open it or try to download again from the site it does nothing.

Oh well, Im a ignoramus at times when it comes to the Internet and all its workings and so forth and whatever.

Well there goes your problem, to download a torrent you need a torrent program :silly:

Download uTorrent http://utorrent.com/download.php

After it's done installing, click the "Download Torrent" link again, instead of clicking the save option, click open, and it should be set to open with uTorrent, then let it do its thing.

Either update the codec, or download VLC Media Player, I suggest VLC, but it's up to you.

I also recommend VLC player, its free, uses less memory than windows media player and overall is a hell of a lot more stable. Usually when i have trouble with a video in windows media it works perfectly in VLC. :2cents:

EDIT: Also, thanks for the upload!!

Archived