Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sean Taylor is Incredible

RF4L

No, I didn't do a search for a previous thread and frankly don't give a damn, my dear. :D

This guy is absolutely incredible. He was all over the field all day, laying viscious lick after viscious lick.

Led the team in tackles and clinched the win with that fumble return that WAS NOT as easy as it looked.

Plus his maturity level has increased big-time and he's become a real leader on the team along with Marcus Washington and Clinton.

Best 1st round draft pick we've ever had, IMHO.

HTTR and kick Tampa's arse. :applause:

Pay back will indeed be sweet. :cheers:

it seems like every single time that taylor hits someone, they play it back three or four times to hear the "sound" of the hit. the guy is a maniac.

Indeed he is. I remember back on draft day screaming for joy when we selected Taylor over Winslow. This guy is so impact. His passion for the game is unreal.

Taylor had an awesome game. He made crazy tackles and was all over the field. Here's to his first career touchdown!!! Anyone else think he looked slow picking that rock and running with it? He seems so fast as a secondary, but with the ball, he seemed pretty slow...maybe it was just me.

Ahhhh. Fellas, my first post ever on the GREAT extremeskins.com...life-long skins fan, long-time reader of your posts. About "THE MAN" Sean Taylor...I have taken to prefacing every statement about ST with, "Future Hall of Famer..." Sean Taylor! I get so sick of hearing that tag line place on dudes that cannot carry Arthur Monk jock...but I really like it with ST. Hail. Boat Drinks!

He made an inordinate amount of tackles at the first down marker after 10 yard scampers. Hopefully he won't have too many games where he has to clean up after the D-line, but yeah he was layin some serious licks up in there. Hopefully he gets to ring Galloway's bell early next week.

He really did lay some really really ridiculous hits today. And one he missed, the WR miraculously ducked beneath, probably would've decapitated the guy.

He was the one constant in a defense that decided to wake up late second half.

Great job sean, congratulations on first of many TD's to come!

Taylor had an awesome game. He made crazy tackles and was all over the field. Here's to his first career touchdown!!! Anyone else think he looked slow picking that rock and running with it? He seems so fast as a secondary, but with the ball, he seemed pretty slow...maybe it was just me.

Thats because he is a stride runner. To gage his speed look at the people chasing him.

Taylor has gotta be a top 3 tackler on the team. When you can make huge hits in the open field, you know you're a great tackler. The fault I see with him is he gets too aggressive, and is a liability on PAs. He makes up for this with his speed sometimes, but many times he gets beat, such as that TD today.

Thats because he is a stride runner. To gage his speed look at the people chasing him.

yeah....if u look at his stride...IT'S HUGE!!!! so it makes him look like he's just jogging but no one can catch up.... :D

congrats to him on his first td!!!! :cheers:

He probably wasn't sure whether or not he was supposed to hit himself...

I would have to say Sean Taylor is my favorite Redskin. He made some great hits today and was very good in run support but totally got dusted a few times. If I'm not mistaken that Reggie Brown wide open TD was Taylor's fault. Don't beat me up, I still believe he is one of the best free safety's in the league and in time he will be an all time great. He is deffinately the most talented to ever play the game at his position. Just pointing some things out. He will have his hands full with Joey Galloway.

Guest Xtrmskn04

i would have to agree generally. he is a very good right now and playing at high level. he can be a great player. although i still think currently he is making some mistakes in coverage. looked liked today he missed at least one where he should have picked up a guy and didn't.

Archived