Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THE 5000th Post Thread

jrockster21

Okay, so there was an idea for starting a special forum for the 5000th posts brought up in SonnyRules' 5000th post thread, so I thought I'd start that out by putting as many as I could find into one thread. Here goes: (separated Mods from non-mods)

The Mods:

Tarhog

iheartskins

The rest of us:

SonnyRules

Kevin B.

Some unknown loser ;)

goskins :notworthy (thanks for the tickets bro!!)

Skins24

Spaceman Spiff

chomerics

Ancalagon the Black (sort of :) )

Johnny Punani

Liberty

Renegade7

TC4

Mad Mike

Mickalino

CowboyzSuckAzz

Phat Hog

Those were all that came up from the search function when you type in '5000th' -- enjoy!

Well it seems we have a good start here. There are links to alot of the 5000th posts right on this thread. What could be done is a thread dedicated to the 5000th posts or a thread that links to those threads started by those posters. Tailgate seems to be the good spot for this as well. Just a couple of thoughts, such as they are.

Well it seems we have a good start here. There are links to alot of the 5000th posts right on this thread. What could be done is a thread dedicated to the 5000th posts or a thread that links to those threads started by those posters. Tailgate seems to be the good spot for this as well. Just a couple of thoughts, such as they are.

Should it be "Stickied", so that it doesn't get lost and new members would be able to see it?

Hmmmm. That would be up to the mods and that is an idea. Though with a title of 5000, it wouldn't be hard to find with a search.

Agreed about easy to find in a search.

However, the original proposition was to have it visible so that new members would read it to get a sense about the Extremeskins community.

I don't know how they would search it if they didn't know it existed. :2cents:

I can't take full credit -- someone in SonnyRules' 5000th post thread came up with the idea originally. I just acted on it! :)

Great job jrock (enjoy the tickets :point2sky ) :cheers: ,

BTW I know who had the original idea:

"Y'know.....I almost think there should be a special place for the 5000th posts that "ring of famers" are writing (special forum Mods.......whadduyathink? )

There have been some really excellent posts and I think some of the new members should read them to get a feel of the community and how ES is a very special place in the universe of the World Wide Web." ;):)

Now if we could maybe get a sticky???........ :notworthy

Archived