Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL Network Feature on Cambell/Rogers Thursday Night!

Dead Money

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/daily_sked#thu

Thursday, May 26

7 p.m. and 10 p.m. ET -- Total Access

NFL Total Access

* Mike Shanahan on Broncos cam

* Carson Palmer on Bengals cam

* Drew Bennett on Titans cam

* Feature: Redskins rookies Jason Campbell and Carlos Rogers

* If you would like to send a question for any of tonight's guests, e-mail us at: totalaccess@nfl.com

NFL Total Access is NFL Network's signature show uniquely structured to see the game through the participants' eyes, airing at 7 p.m. ET/PT every Monday through Friday, hosted by Rich Eisen. Each of the 32 NFL teams are featured on NFLTA, making it the most comprehensive and informative NFL show on the air.

Anybody esle see this??? These two guys are harder to understand than asking directions from a $5 hooker (while shes working)

Deep south man, deep south..

Anyway same old stuff, was generally about how they feel about being teammates again, the benefits of such, etc..

I really like both of these guys Rogers especially seems humbled by the experience. He just seems to have a good attitude.

Both were asked how soo the expect to contribute and Rogers said immediately and Cambell said he is just worried about learning the offense first. (good answer son).

Both smiling and very personable. Rogers said somehting like Cambell is an excellant QB (Cause he knows not to throw my way) And they laughed a bunch.

Originally posted by Kevin B.

Anybody esle see this??? These two guys are harder to understand than asking directions from a $5 hooker (while shes working)

Deep south man, deep south..

Anyway same old stuff, was generally about how they feel about being teammates again, the benefits of such, etc..

I really like both of these guys Rogers especially seems humbled by the experience. He just seems to have a good attitude.

Both were asked how soo the expect to contribute and Rogers said immediately and Cambell said he is just worried about learning the offense first. (good answer son).

Both smiling and very personable. Rogers said somehting like Cambell is an excellant QB (Cause he knows not to throw my way) And they laughed a bunch.

Yea I couldnt understand them either they were mumbling..They are no smoot I will tell you that.......

Archived