Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Selling season tickets(will split)

I have two season tickets in the club level. Section 332. Row 14 seats 17 and 18. I fly in for all the games from Columbus,OH. I'm interested in selling the whole season. I will even split the season and sell the tickets game per game. I also have good parking for all the games. I can be contacted at Drdavidratliff@sbcglobal.net. or 614-207-8984.

Thanks David Ratliff

I do have parking for the preseason games. I'll only sell the parking with the game tickets. If some one wants the whole season with the parking, I'll sell them at my cost. I'll even send you the redskins invoice. $5,073.00. Includes preseason and season two seats with parking. If you are wanting individual games, my cost per game per seat with parking is $262.50. However, I would ask for more than that. Three hundred for some and $350 for the bigger games. Let me know what you think.

David

I can't sell them for less than I paid. I'd rather go to the game. So just in case you misunderstood. I'll sell all the games except the Dallas,phil, and NY giants for what I paid with the parking. At $262.50 per seat per game. Since I really would rather go to the division games I"m chargeing $350. I would rather sell the season as a whole for what I paid. Anyone who is really interested is welcome to see my invoice. PS I've never been to ebay

Archived