Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For the Dog Lovers....

codeorama

Down in Duck NC, there is a store called Outer Barks (www.outerbarks.com).

A friend told my wife and I about it. We stopped by while we were down there and I can say it was the coolest "dog" store I've ever seen.

They even had "Yappy Hour" on Friday. We took our 2 dogs and they had about 40 dogs there all together.

They served homemade snacks for the dogs and made a dog icecream treat as well as creating "pawcaso's" for each dog. They dipped your dogs paw in watercolor paint and stamped their paw on a sheet of white cardboard, then changed colors and made a "painting" with your dogs paw. Then put the dogs name on it and dated it. VERY cool IMO. My 2 retards had a great time. They set up a kiddie pool with tennis balls as well. Murphy went nuts in it and kept splashing everyone.

If you go down to the outer banks and have pets, be sure to check it out. Very cool stuff.

Originally posted by codeorama

Down in Duck NC, there is a store called Outer Barks (www.outerbarks.com).

A friend told my wife and I about it. We stopped by while we were down there and I can say it was the coolest "dog" store I've ever seen.

They even had "Yappy Hour" on Friday. We took our 2 dogs and they had about 40 dogs there all together.

They served homemade snacks for the dogs and made a dog icecream treat as well as creating "pawcaso's" for each dog. They dipped your dogs paw in watercolor paint and stamped their paw on a sheet of white cardboard, then changed colors and made a "painting" with your dogs paw. Then put the dogs name on it and dated it. VERY cool IMO. My 2 retards had a great time. They set up a kiddie pool with tennis balls as well. Murphy went nuts in it and kept splashing everyone.

If you go down to the outer banks and have pets, be sure to check it out. Very cool stuff.

Did you head over to the "Salty Dog" ?

Huly and I will be in the Outer banks in a couple weeks to do our yearly deep sea fishing trip "tuna run time baby!!" but since we are gonna be on the boats most of the day, we can't take the hounds...

Originally posted by pez

Did you head over to the "Salty Dog" ?

Huly and I will be in the Outer banks in a couple weeks to do our yearly deep sea fishing trip "tuna run time baby!!" but since we are gonna be on the boats most of the day, we can't take the hounds...

If you catch too much tuna, you can always make a deposit

in my fridge. :D

Originally posted by riggins44

If you catch too much tuna, you can always make a deposit

in my fridge. :D

last year we caught our limit by mid-day.. 50-60 pounders were jumping into the boat (the good stuff too - yellowfin tuna) we ended up bringing in about 600 lbs of tuna, and brought home about 300 lbs of tuna steaks :D

There are a few places that do dog happy hours. I think one is in Alexandria. Outterbarks is a blast. I went there to get stuff for BROOD.

As for the tuna I am ready! Last year one pulled me out of the chair and I was heading straight overboard. My Uncle helped me out. We also almost caught a 700lb Blue Marlin. It took our Tuna but not our line!

Archived