Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar Arrington is looking good

bobzmuda

Originally posted by bobzmuda

We're not simply friends. We're e-buddies. :cool:

OMG HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU!!?!

They lost because of injuries to the oline. :rolleyes: Watch more than two games please.

You have to quit this childish vendetta.

But on a serious note, I think the coolest part of it all was that you didn't overly bug him. That shows alot of class on your part duder. :cheers:

Originally posted by jrfriedm

I was thinking the same thing, when am I going to bump into one of these guys?

I ran into Champ at Tysons Corner Mall while he was still playing here; I've also seen Monte Coleman there on more than one occasion. He!! I even saw Shaq there but he had like 20 or 30 people with him so I didn't get a chance to say what's up.

Originally posted by bobzmuda

I walked up to him as he was leaving, shook his hand and wished him luck with his knee and the season. He shook my hand, looked me in the eye and told me thanks and that he appreciated it.

A friend of mine said he saw LaVar in a shopping mall with a really hot babe a couple of years ago, and he went up to him and wished him luck on the season and he said LaVar thanked him and shook his hand and he was real impressed by how down to earth he was, so obviously LaVar is a great guy. I know it would sure get old, people always coming up to you every time you're in public. He said what really stood out about LaVar was his neck! He couldn't believe how big his neck was.

Archived