Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question about Madden 05

jrfriedm

Its a cheat or glitch. I don't know how they do it, so don't ask. I play fair,but tuff. PS2 Madden on-line is full of cheaters now. Last week when they had the "play and win" room, its was a cheaters cheat fest. I have mostly been playing people on my friends list that I know play straight. Whats your madden name?

Originally posted by Disco Dave

Its a cheat or glitch. I don't know how they do it, so don't ask. I play fair,but tuff. PS2 Madden on-line is full of cheaters now. Last week when they had the "play and win" room, its was a cheaters cheat fest. I have mostly been playing people on my friends list that I know play straight. Whats your madden name?

JRF1074

Yea I'm actually really good at '05 since I troe my ACL in the fall and was bed ridden for a month. I haven't lost in my last 20 games or so and most of my losses were games I let my friends play. I had to stop playing a month or so ago because twice in a row I beat top 100 players and there is apparently a way to pause the game and force a quit by both teams without the game counting. They always do this when there is no chance for them to come back with like less than a minute on the clock.

If anyone wants a competitive straight game my name on there is : CannonDC2

Originally posted by chaser

it is all part of the fair play settings. if you turn them off then you dont have to worry about it, but then the games wont count towards your ranking.

That's correct. :)

Archived