Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Excellent Giants Tickets Available

xavmit

There is some guy on stubhub selling 2 tickets in 121, row 17 plus parking for $250 "buy it now" price. On sale method column do a search. It is the only one selling in an auction format.

I got the bears, seahawks and 49ers. The only game left is the Giants.

Act fast.

I still don't know if I believe it but I got confirmation emails from stubhub.

• 1 month later...

The tickets are long gone now.

Are you saying the tickets will be counterfit? Stubhub advertises on Sportstalk 980. There is supposed to be a guarantee so I guess I am assuming I'll get my money back if the tickets don't come through.

If I get the tickets though could I bring them to Fedex box office to get them verified?

ive used stubhub several times with no problem. Thats how i sat 2 rows behind the bulls bench in Game 3. Also made it to 3 redskins games the year before last and never had a problem. The guy probably gave a great bargaion because he needs the money for something.... go for it!:cheers:

• 1 month later...

I am told by a season ticket holder that the tickets have been sent out. So, I called stubhub and they told me that I should absolutely have the tickets by mid August.

If I don't get them then they will secure replacement tickets of the same or better quality and charge the seller, not me, the difference.

These are section 121 row 17 plus parking for Bears, Seahawks and 49ers.

Clarification: The season ticket holder was razzing me in hopes of getting me worried about not having the tickets yet. Apparently the season tickets have not been mailed out yet...but will be soon. The information from stubhub is accurate however.

Archived