Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Site Tweaks

Om

Well, I'll say it: sweet new stuff, DH.

So far I note 1) the new, bold font on the post headings and dividing up the sections on the main forum menu page (very nice font choice and striking offset) ... and 2) the capital letters given the "FEDEX FIELD" option on the draw-down menu at lower right. Subtle touch, that, but as someone who uses that feature alot, a welcome one. The print is small down there; helps those of us over 40 scan the list without squinting. :)

Anthing I've missed?

Nope... thats it for the moment. Glad you like it.

And you're welcome :)

**Edit** One other change: The above new font and size are used on the nav line such as the one above now (EXTREMESKINS > HOMEFIELD ADVANTAGE > FEDEX FIELD > Site Tweaks)

Question....Earlier, in a post, I had asked about having a COUNTDOWN CLOCK.....to begin our trek to the season. Someone responded stating it would be looked into......and decide if it was something that could happen. What might be the status of this request? A clock that says......65days, 4hours, 27minutes,22seconds tick...65days, 4hours, 27minutes, 21seconds.....etc. Each tick gets the ole Burgandy blood pumpin.......Whatcha think?

Texas Blondie

Blondie,

Its just a matter of having the time to track down the script and implement it... June is a bad month for me to do much scripting. The minor changes I made today took all of 15 minutes, and those got done out because I needed a break from my realworld responsibilities.

So, its something that will probably be implemented before the season starts, and if not we will definitely get it running before the next season.

Archived