Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Test

Pete

I guess Dave Matthews is better then the dude from that lame show BJ and the Bear:laugh:

Ya, that's me workin on a 59 Harley, you caught me before I could deleat it bro.

Let's see if this works:rolleyes:.........nope.

I'm not a Harley fan for the most part PCS. I love bueatyful bikes, but they need to be rideable at least 85% of the time.

You couldn't give me that bike. It was actually made in Italia in a factory Harley baught. Who ever restored it in Ohio wasn't into detail. Many things I would have done differently.

It's a 1959 Harley Davidson "Hummer" 125cc two stroke. It's so small, at 5ft 9, I'm cramped on it, and your average 50cc scooter has more nut. It is for sale........9K.

Never thought I'd turn down a "Hummer" in my lifetime:D

Nope, I think it's on Mardi's end OM. I didn't deleat it being I got caught posting it. It's a lousey pic due to loss of detail from down sizing it. I did a site to put some pics on, but it must have some block or something and wont work. Haven't had time to look for a better free site yet. We'll get it one way or another.

Hmm. Looks like it may be another little feature of our Netscape friends. Couldn't see it at work using Netscape, CAN see it just fine at home using IE. Mardi, if you are using IE and still can't see it, try "reloading" the page a couple times, and/or clearing the cache.

And I'm afraid that's about as far as my wizard-like computer skills take me ...

I hate Netscape.

• 2 weeks later...

Hostage aint the word OM.:) I just logged on and saw you just posted to this thread, and just about inhaled my tongue. The page couldn't load fast enough. I'm gonna go have a drink now.

Brave, it's on of dem fancy ones allright. My massa always sez nothing bud de bess for me.:laugh:

Archived