Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 New Mocks from Huddle Report

3CardMonte

Originally posted by 3CardMonte

Zipplug

My reaction to your asking for the artical to be posted was a bit harsh and I am sorry.

There are two mocks where that link goes and the second one is not very good posted.

again I am sorry for all the fighting this has caused.

3Card

3Card

I can be a hot head at times myself. I meant no disrespect when I asked for the article to be posted. I'd also like to apologize for the off hand comments I made. I appreciate everyone's contributions to the site. Here's one on me 3Card :cheers:

I'm waiting for a pissing contest to break out in the 'Show Yourselves' thread next.

'I posted MY self, why don't you post YOUR self!'

'Not everyone has a digital camera ***wipe!'

Look, there are accepted ways to post items guys, but lets try and give a gentle nudge or ask politely when someone doesn't follow the exact route the site requests.

We really DO appreciate everyone who posts information here - its a huge help to the site and all our members so the last thing we want to do is discourage folks from contributing. We also appreciate experienced members helping us police the site. But lets try and not let every minor screwup turn into a wrestling match.

If you see something you feel strongly needs addressing, just click the 'report a post' button below the post and we'll take care of it. That way you don't have to get in the middle of it.

Archived