Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Om: PERFECT SCORE

skinsfan44

Hey Om, sense Henry and I had picked the only Perfect Score the whole season maybe we can have an icon that reflects that for a month or two or more. I know I only finished 7th in the final standings but as you know it is prety hard to nail it on the head. I know others finished ahead of us but sense we were the only ones to do it all season, it is an accomplishment. Just a thought. smile.gif Also I can't stand the icon I have now. frown.gif

I'm just a humble Forum moderator, bro, I don't have the juice to make that kind of gesture. smile.gif

Truth is, I was really rather suprised that no perfect predictions had been made all season, considering all the chances. I'm working on an "Inside the Numbers" post that will touch on that, among other things (no life, I know.) Then, to have 2 of you do it on the final week ... who woulda thunk it?

Anyway, icons and such are Blade's dominion. You'd have to talk to "the man."

As it were. cool.gif

That's cool Om. All I really want is a different icon. Yes I know I have to post more to get a new one but I don't set in front of a computer all day like some people can. I am behind the wheel of my 18 wheeler so I look thru a windshield all day not a moniter. All I was doing was thinking out loud that's all. Back in high school(god, I didn't think I could think back that far) when I played football there was this guy on the team that we use to call each other "rookie" so that's why I want a different icon. I won't ask Blade about it I will just have to post more. Thanks.

Archived