Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sack Highlight Reel (Temporary, But Downloadable)

Originally posted by CrazyZeb

Nice! :cheers:

Edit: Great job with the video, by the way. Want to take over for me this year? :)

Nah...lol...this is my one and only foray into video production.. ;) It took me forever to figure out how to do it...and it only ended up being two stinkin' minutes long..lol

You and Skins_Fanatic can keep creating the videos...:cheers:

Originally posted by Califan007

Nah...lol...this is my one and only foray into video production.. ;) It took me forever to figure out how to do it...and it only ended up being two stinkin' minutes long..lol

You and Skins_Fanatic can keep creating the videos...:cheers:

ah man, I thought you would start posting some more. Using Windows movie maker is so easy and fast for me. Making these videos are a real joy for me.

Guest GIBBSisGOD

Thats freaking sweet dude. Just like somebody said, i can't wait to see bowen back in action this year like we did in the tampa game. Even though we were the #3 ranked defense i can't help but think what we would've been like with him.

Originally posted by skin_finatic

ah man, I thought you would start posting some more. Using Windows movie maker is so easy and fast for me. Making these videos are a real joy for me.

Movie Maker is indeed easy...it's just time consuming, at least for me..lol...I don't know how you and Zeb make your videos so quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
File Transfer: Expired

Your file has expired.

Unfortunately your file has expired. A link is valid for 7 days or 25 downloads, whichever occurs first. Once the link expires, the file is automatically deleted and cannot be recovered.

bummer

Archived