Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT : White House remarks doesnt jibe with me

Mickalino

I know this "Extreme Measure" is going to make some piss red urine, make their eyes red and downright indignant.

What was Hiroshimo for? Wasn't a warning to Japan that their very infrastructure had been so corrupted for blood thirsty industries and a machine to clone all it's captor? Those that wouldn't accept bowing to the Empire, were simply killed or made a bloody sport of. Hiroshimo had a civilian population that was so geared in a sly way toward total support of the Japanese Empires crushing of defensless lands and peoples, that it was obvious, it must be demolished.

Nagasaki was another and it got the same fate.

Was this right or necessary?

Well all war is wrong, but most wars though starting out as unnecessary, end up with some necessary action.

This war against terrorism started for the wrong reasons, brought out by men of passion for what they felt was their way of expressing their anger, disgust and being ignored in processes to make a difference. They have taken some rights and used the wrong way to express their anger and included people of passion who followed, thinking they'd have their earthly recognition while going to a higher power, who'd appreciate their efforts. Their very first taste of disgust started from economical and political questions in a land where Democracy is certainly NOT practiced!

Now I ask you.

Are we talking about the Japanese suicide bombers or the terrorist?

It was nothing short of horrifying what these Japanese soldiers did and the brainwashing was enormous, so much, that Island natives, they had captured, killed themselves when they saw American marines approaching, instead of letting them free them from the Japanese Empire's clutches! History so repeats itself.

So I say this.

The lands for which they gather now are swelling with the same attitudes and now, beliefs. That they should die, while sacrificing themselves against us, our way of life and our Democracy, for which it stands, undivisable America, so they can claim some form of victory. I urge them to reconsider and get wisdom, stand down from their actions of death and terrrorism, when they can't have their way or are disappointed in poliitcal processes. This mistake they made in Japan, should never be repeated and the hope that we won't have to nuke another country, to have freedom of choice and democracy, instead of chaos and confusion.

Eliminate the allowance of harboring and supporting terrorists!

Archived