Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For my Celtic fans: Antoine Walker is back!

skinsfanjoe

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

It's an NBA rule that you can't change numbers during the season. If Walker plays his way onto the Celtics next year, he's already mentioned cutting Al Jefferson a check for #8.

If he plays within himself(like he did last night), he'll be back. If he starts chucking 3's and dominating the ball, he's gone.

I totally agree with his shot selection. It will be interesting to see how he plays with Rivers instead of O'Brien/Pitino UK coaches. I think if he can continue to play the post and avoid the point forward mentality, then he can be a force again. He needs to show some self discipline and keep his 3-point bricks to a minimum. If he can keep away from the crazy shot selection, it will bode well for his future.

I also think having Twan, Pierce, Raef and possibly Payton back, they are poised to make a run.

It's funny though, I can't think I've ever seen somebody go from upper eschelon talent to journeyman as fast as Antoine.

On the numbers, I know it is an NBA rule, but didn't Jordan change from 45 to 23 one year in the playoffs? I seem to remember that happening one year.

Archived