Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

One Good Thing About Coles' Attitude

Eparadox

If for some reason we can't trade him, or release him, I am confident that Coles would never take plays off just to spite us.

The fact that he's so stubborn about being a huge playmaker let's us know that he'll still go ballz out on the football field, in order to get his stats, and "respect".

the best thing about Coles' attitude is it forced the team to work to resolve the issues surrounding #80 sooner rather than later.

Coles' health concerns were a shadow on this team and it didn't appear as if Coles was going to do more in the offseason then he did last time, and it didn't work. He had to limp through this past season anyway.

Is it naive to believe that Coles REALLY is a class act and this whole show is just smoke and mirrors to get us some picks in exchange for him being traded to a team with a legit deep threat? There Coles could be a powerful possesion receiver (come on, 90 catches!) without having to carry the whole WR corps. I role he will never have here in DC...

I will chose to lie to myself and believe that Coles is sad to go but is doing what is best for the team :) :)

Archived