Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

50 Cent - The Massacre

skinsfan83

Originally posted by PennState11

I got a burned copy and I think it's just as good as Get Rich or Die Tryin for sure

So be these standards his new album the Massacre should also be in the top 15 (or 16) albums of all time?

You can't help but figure being produced by big names and collaborating with even bigger, are the reasons his new mainstream releasals have been so good. I'll include Massacre already cuz it seems quite a few of us already have it, I'm sure all of our versions are legal though :laugh:.

I don't think it's as much the "lyrically" or "goes hard" aspects of it.

Originally posted by PSUHeckler

So be these standards his new album the Massacre should also be in the top 15 (or 16) albums of all time?

You can't help but figure being produced by big names and collaborating with even bigger, are the reasons his new mainstream releasals have been so good. I'll include Massacre already cuz it seems quite a few of us already have it, I'm sure all of our versions are legal though :laugh:.

I don't think it's as much the "lyrically" or "goes hard" aspects of it.

Yeah your right... i lost.... it's not as good as Get Rich or Die Tryin but it's stil a good album.

And I didn't say he was on the same level, i said he was below it. 50 is nowhere near Jay Z i dont know where you got that from

Originally posted by Charlie Murphaaay

Try....

Nas - Illmatic

Notorious BIG - Ready To Die

ATCQ - The Low End Theory

Jay-Z - Reasonable Doubt

Nas - Streets Disciple

Wu-Tang - Enter the 36 Chambers

Ice Cube - Death Certificate

2Pac - The 7 Day Theory (Makaveli)

Dr. Dre - The Chronic

Gangstarr - Moment of Truth

Outkast - Aquemini

Gangstarr - Hard To Earn

Black Moon - Enta Da Stage

Nas - Stillmatic

Mobb Deep - The Infamous

I think my all time favorite rap albums are Jay-z Reasonable Doubt and Eminem Marshall Mathers LP....neither have like really hot beats but the lyrics are just awesome.

Originally posted by Taylor Made

50's disses to Jada, Fat Joe, and Nas were real bad. I doubt they are even gonna even respond because thats how bad they were.

um album is nothing special, a few decent beats by hi-tek. eminen needs to stop producing tracks. worth a download i guess, i would never lay money down on it though. Last two songs on album are mixtape worthy not on a retail release.

That 50 diss song is absolutly horrible, I mean it is a horrible diss, If i were those rappers I would diss him for putting out a song that bad. It's actually so bad that it is funny.

Originally posted by Charlie Murphaaay

Obviously you haven't heard many rap albums in your life. That's one of the most idiotic statements I've heard yet.

50 Cent isn't lyrically competent enough to generate a classic hip hop album, much less one of the best ever.

Obviously LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by skin_finatic

I think my all time favorite rap albums are Jay-z Reasonable Doubt and Eminem Marshall Mathers LP....neither have like really hot beats but the lyrics are just awesome.

I love the production on Reasonable Doubt. To each his own though.

This new 50 album is hot garbage. He won't sell half the 11 million he did with "Get Rich or Dye Trying."

Archived