Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who can we trade for Coles???

AkaD

Originally posted by hands11

come on, there are already plenty of threads on this. Jump in one.

Hmm.... someone has an attitude problem. I've seen a few threads on the issue of Coles, but not this one specifically. We had one on drafting a WR, and one on Gardner leaving, but not one on a Coles trade, unless I missed it entirely. Settle down dude, my bad.... I guess.

Lates.

Originally posted by AkaD

Hmm.... someone has an attitude problem. I've seen a few threads on the issue of Coles, but not this one specifically. We had one on drafting a WR, and one on Gardner leaving, but not one on a Coles trade, unless I missed it entirely. Settle down dude, my bad.... I guess.

Lates.

I wasnt trying to come down on you. Sorry if it came across that way. It just Ive being reading threads for 2 days on this and then I just saw this one. Just pointing you in the right direction.

Originally posted by AkaD

What team do you suppose might want to trade for Coles this offseason? I'm thinking Pittsburgh or New England would be interested, with Burress and Givens. Who else do you think would be interested in trading WR's?

Lates.

We can't trade Pitt for Burress, he's an UFA. They don't own his rights anymore.

Besides, if Coles refuses to restructure his deal before the FA period, which I expect he may not, we can't trade him, the cap hit would be crippling.

Okay. I haven't been in here since Coles decided he wanted to leave, so I haven't seen any threads on it yet. I don't go into the 2nd and 3rd pages or anything, I usually just look at the first one to see what the topic is. No problem, I was being fascetious anyway. lol.

Lates.

Archived