Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cody Campbell, Texas Tech Senior Center/Guard

red zone

I heard Cody Campbell on a 980 radio interview over the weekend. He is a 6'4", 305 lb senior guard/center who will be participating in the combine.

He started at center as a Jr. and played center and both guard spots as a Sr.

His voice and speech pattern sounded eerily similar to Jon Jansen. Sounds like a selfless, Gibbs-type, who may be just what the Doctor ordered.

I suspect he will be available in the mid rounds (3-5).

I did a quick search on him which yielded little.

:logo:

if he is in the 3-5 rounds i'm sure we'll take a look at...with all this receiver talk I'm still wondering how we are going to fix our offensive line since that was a huge factor in our offense's woes this year. Are there any valuable linemen that maybe cap casulaties? Didn't we also get a linemen from San Diego last year as well?

Other than Wahle from GB... there isn't a whole lot to get excited about in terms of FA O-lineman.

Any of these guys we draft... Baas... Spencer.... this kid... they aren't going to step in the first year and help us. Heck... Gallery played guard to start the year in Oakland and Jake Grove was shifted to guard as well.

I was hoping some of you Texas-'Skins fans might be able to shed some light on this kid. Looks like he has been a starter in the Big 12 for the past 2-3 years. I honestly don't see why he couldn't come in and start. Raymer was slated to be a rookie starter before he got hurt...... We need a center in the worst way imaginable!!

Archived