Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2005 Season Tickets for Sale

portisizzle

I have 5 seats in Section 436 Row 24 for sale. My understanding is that these seats will automatically upgrade next year. However, I would not expect too much of an improvement.

I am looking to sell these tickets this year only. Whomever is interested, PM me so we can discuss payment etc.

FYI, I was exteremely happy with the location. I went to every game except the Green Bay game. The perspective is terrific as it is a corner location. I will never forget the Clinton Portis run in week one. WOW!!! I actually had seats 18 rows from the field during the Cincinnati game. How disappointing. Yes, the atmosphere was good, but watching a game that low was very difficult.

So enjoy these seats with you and your friends. I know I did!!

I also have red parking passes for the entire season.

• 2 weeks later...

I am just guessing, but it could be that the Redskins will be trying to fill a large number of seats in the 200 level, because they have promised many of the fans that were there last year that they'd move them out of there. I think that's part of the reason the Redskins wouldn't allow the Wash Post to renew -- to empty seats. Fans don't like the 200 level back rows because of the pillars blocking the field.

Originally posted by Skinsfan1311

Thanks! I got my invoice this year, and was not upgraded, (for which I'm grateful...I love my seats and would only upgrade if it put me much closer). Thanks, again!:cheers:

I don't think that seats are upgraded until June or July.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived