Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFL 2K5 on Xbox Live

grimreaper36

Just played my first online games last night. Was wondering if anyone on here had a league or wanted to form a league or season. I've heard horror stories about cheaters and quitters and it kind of kept me from trying the game online, but I figure if it's all people we kind of know, it should be cool.

I don't even play people that aren't on my friends list anymore. Just about everyone in the lobby, if you haven't played them before(and confirmed that they play realistically), is no sim.

If I were to play someone out of the lobby, I'd click in on the right analog stick over their name and that brings up there stats. If they have a high sack frequency or 4th down attempt percentage, I'm definitely not going to play them. I don't play anyone that gets a sack better than 1 our of every 16 plays. Everyone who gets higher controls Dlineman or manually blitzes themselves.

There's so much things that I just can't stand on there, some people are more tolerant to it and wouldn't mind probably. As someone who likes the sport of football, I'm not trying to play against anyone that plays unrealistically at all.

Originally posted by The Sir

I don't even play people that aren't on my friends list anymore. Just about everyone in the lobby, if you haven't played them before(and confirmed that they play realistically), is no sim.

If I were to play someone out of the lobby, I'd click in on the right analog stick over their name and that brings up there stats. If they have a high sack frequency or 4th down attempt percentage, I'm definitely not going to play them. I don't play anyone that gets a sack better than 1 our of every 16 plays. Everyone who gets higher controls Dlineman or manually blitzes themselves.

There's so much things that I just can't stand on there, some people are more tolerant to it and wouldn't mind probably. As someone who likes the sport of football, I'm not trying to play against anyone that plays unrealistically at all.

I know exactly what you mean. I always run into the quitters/plug pullers. As soon as I get a lead, they pull the plug, or quit. It sucks.

Yeah.....I was about to take a 17-0 lead over some guy playing with the Bengals, and all of a sudden, network difficulties. I know he was a cheater. For some people, it is all about preserving their ranking. It is stupid. What good is a high ranking if you are a cheating SOB? Anyway, I know what you mean. Did I play you the other day, Glitch 26? That tag sounds familiar. My gamer tag is sniper36.

Originally posted by mdg43

sniper36 we haven't played yet but I just added you to my friends list after you posted your gamertag in another thread I started about Xbox.......now I just have to catch ya online.

Cool......I'll be looking for you. What team do you usually use? I am ALWAYS the Skins.

Archived