Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Video: Darrell Green Legends/Skills Competition Highlights

CrazyZeb

I remember debating with a Cowbum friend of mine. He was talking about Clown Deion Sanders being fast. I told him Darrell Green was the fastest guy ever to play in the NFL and I have plenty of facts to back up my claim. All he could say was that John Madden said Deion was the fastest player in football and then he added in that Alexander Wright(Former WR with the Cowbums), has run a 4.08 40yd dash. This info came from the Cowboy Weekly, Need I say more. Anyway I told him Green has backed my claims of him being the fastest player to ever play the game. Winning 4 fastest man competitions. Beating Willie Gault and Ron Brown alone was amazing. Gault at one time was classified fastest man in the world. Also I named a few players that Green was walked down. Dorsett, J. Rice,Curtis Martin, Eric Dickerson, Jermaine Crowell, Napoleon Kaufman. Those are a few a remembered off my head. He told me I was being biased because I'm a Skins fan but my claims are hard to deny.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Jimbo

It looks to me like Darrell has put on a few pounds since he retired but was still keeping up with the young guys. AMAZING. :notworthy:

Thats a good point Jimbo. Can you imagine how fast he'd run if he shed about 10 lbs and be in better shape?

Im serious, I wish hed consider a comeback and play another season under Gibbs. Even if he doesnt play his influence on other players would help us.

DCMONEY, good story.

Archived