Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

3 new undrafted FAs

Buddha

Second hand source posted at ffmastermind.com--

The Winston Salem Journal reports three undrafted free agents from Appalachian State will sign with the Washington Redskins: OG Wayne Smith, RB Jimmy Watkins and CB Du'shon Martin.

Originally posted by Jimbo

Kinda like that powerhouse Sacred Heart, eh?

Hey, don't knock Deveren Johnson. He's the 75th ranked WR to come out in the draft. You should be proud of him. He's like Braveheart.

I think he's gonna wear number 75 to prove to the world how "special" is.

I'm not sure a #75 is allowed to catch the ball though... I wonder if he knows that...

:hammer:

Eddie

and... don't knock App. State either, they're consistently in the hunt for the div -II title. I'm really not going to knock any player from any school, because the variables that make a potential starter range from A-Z. We'll see soon enough who has the talent to play at the highest level, whether it be a kid from Sacred Heart or elsewhere.

Originally posted by Cskin

and... don't knock App. State either, they're consistently in the hunt for the div -II title. I'm really not going to knock any player from any school, because the variables that make a potential starter range from A-Z. We'll see soon enough who has the talent to play at the highest level, whether it be a kid from Sacred Heart or elsewhere.

You're right. I wonder how they're gonna be ranked in Madden 2003.

:cheers:

Eddie

a little bit on Jimmy Watkins..........

Jimmy Watkins

Running Back | #32 | Senior | Roster

Height: 6-0

Weight: 205 lbs.

Hometown: Elberton, GA

Totals Rushing Receiving

SEASON RECORD ATT YDS AVG TD REC YDS AVG TD

2001 9-4 160 1008 6.3 12 14 50 3.6 0

2000 - 62 372 6.0 5 2 64 32.0 1

Good numbers actually... a 6 yard average never hurts. Time will tell.

Don't fret, 9. Someday maybe you'll be old enough, and qualified, to go to college, too. It's way fun there. They have girls and everything.

Study hard, chief. Odds aren't looking real good right now, but you never know.

Originally posted by Om

Don't fret, 9. Someday maybe you'll be old enough, and qualified, to go to college, too. It's way fun there. They have girls and everything.

Study hard, chief. Odds aren't looking real good right now, but you never know.

Nope, I'm an edjumakated ignoraymus. :D

I wanna study abroad ... a hot looking broad! :cheers:

Eddie

om!

ok I am putting in the OMPOST software; everytime dude posts is should get an email just so I could enjoy the laugh.

yea man go to college when you are young. It's like totally no fun when you are all old and stuff (with wife AND kids even!). It's much better to waste mommy and daddy's money than (god forbid) your own!

ohh and make sure you check out the soroities.

Archived